The Who, What, Why and Where
SRM Development, LLC, a multibillion-dollar real estate company, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support its principals. Your role will provide integral support to the executive leadership in the company and their teams, helping them stay on track with company priorities. You will be a key player in making the company successful through your skilled management of executive priorities and inference of what needs to be accomplished to support the leadership team.
SRM Development is looking for an Executive Assistant who has a demonstrated track record of providing proactive leadership support, juggling multiple deliverables with competing deadlines and taking effective action without knowing the full picture. They also have:
- 5+ years of administrative support experience
- Interest and ability to learn about SRM’s business and strategic relationships and partnerships. Specific experience supporting real estate executives is preferable
- Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to balance the needs of multiple senior leaders and longer-term projects
- High attention to detail and consistent follow-up
- Flexibility to be available beyond normal office hours and support remote work and travel schedules
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
As an Executive Assistant, you will advance progress in the company by executing on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term and could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical and strategic.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Understand executives’ priorities to effectively follow-up and project manage both short- and long-term tasks.
- BE AN OWNER: Complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of the principals and their leadership team including, but not limited to, managing complex and busy calendars, booking travel, and being a general deputy of time.
- BE AN OWNER: Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, circulate agendas, aid or take leadership in the preparation of presentation materials, and plan special events (onsite & offsite), including ongoing department meetings and events.
- WRITE IT DOWN, BE BOLD: Project manage ongoing initiatives, document organization in both email and in-person follow ups. Partner with cross functional leaders to ensure successful project completion.
- BE INCLUSIVE, EMPOWER OTHERS: Work closely with the leadership on initiatives to include team engagement, professional development, and career growth.
SRM Development is a fully integrated real estate company with growing and diversifying business platforms. We are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We want you and your ideas to thrive at SRM.
This position is based in Spokane, Washington at the company’s headquarters. SRM takes the approach that this a marathon, not a sprint; and continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
We are not just another development and construction company. We pay more attention to quality and value; we build and design with intention; and we care about our integrity and relationships. Why? Because we know that development is about much more than buildings; it’s about creating distinctive environments for people to live healthier, work smarter, and connect better within the local community.
- Robust medical plan with affordable monthly premiums
- Dental plan with affordable monthly premiums
- Wellness Program & Incentive Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company sponsored 401(k) Plan.
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Paid holidays plus additional year-end holiday PTO
- Charitable Giving Program
- Onsite workout facility and locker room
- Cell phone discount
- Gym membership discount
- Paid Parking
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.