Construction Accounting Specialist
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for daily preparation and maintenance of account data related contract accounts payable.
- Processing contract accounts payable within (construction accounting program), including input of information, review of coding, guarding against duplicate or delinquent payments.
- Track electronic approval status of account payable.
- Processing of contract change orders.
- Provide information required regarding subcontractor/consultant payment and history.
- Ensure subcontractor/consultants are paid accurately and on time.
Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years of accounting, construction industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and skilled at follow through.
- Ability to be proactive, seek/research answers.
- Be proficient in conveying subcontract accounting communications.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Robust medical plan with affordable monthly premiums
- Dental plan with affordable monthly premiums
- Wellness Program & Incentive Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company sponsored 401 (k) Plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Paid holidays plus additional year-end holiday schedule
- Charitable Giving Program
- Onsite workout facility and locker room
- Cell phone carrier discount
- Gym membership discount
- Paid parking
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.